Friday, February 09, 2007

No one ever has enough books so go buy this one

As most readers of this blog (there are a few!) will know I teach mainly on the on-line MA War in the Modern World programme of the Department of War Studies at King's College London. We are lucky to have as one of our students on this programme Dan Ford. Why it has taken me so long to put together the name with the author of the book Incident at Muc Wa which was later made into the classic Vietnam War film Go Tell the Spartans I cannot comprehend. The penny dropped when asked, as one is sometimes, 'what's your favourite war film?' and I was compelled to consult wikipedia (as one does) in drawing up my short-list (again). So I looked around and found this site www.danfordbooks (couldn't be any clearer URL) where I purchased my own copy of Incident. I heartily recommend that you all do the same.

Dan, could I have mine autographed please?

1 comment:

Daniel Ford said...

Having read it, you may well conclude that the author should have taken the course in his twenties!